Winds of change will be blowing into the Chicago Auto Show. The 2016 Toyota Camry midsize sedan, the best-selling vehicle in America for the past 13 years, and 2016 Toyota Corolla compact sedan, the world’s best-selling automobile of perpetuity, will certainly debut special edition designs at next week’s Chicago Auto Show. The debuts will be part of a press conference that will certainly also showcase a revitalized 2016 Toyota Avalon sedan.
2016 Toyota Camry Special Edition
When redesigning the Camry for 2015, Toyota went bumper to bumper and floor to roofing system, changing or re-engineering almost 2,000 parts. Just the roofing remained unchanged, and it topped off the boldest Camry ever. Now, only one year after this significant redesign, America’s very popular automobile will certainly offer the 2016 Toyota Camry Special Edition for owner’s trying to find an additional dosage of both aggressiveness and technology. Based on the younger Camry SE, the restricted manufacturing Camry will add sporty interior and exterior features.
In addition to features discovered on the Camry SE, basic equipment on the Special Edition will certainly consist of:
- Unique 18-inch alloy wheels with machined face contrasted with gloss black painted accents
- Power tilt/slide moonroof
- Smoked tail lamp treatment
- High contrast blue stitching on the seats, shift boot, and dash
- Exclusive sport look seats trimmed with black SofTex bolsters and blue patterned inserts
- Sport meter cluster with blue information and white background
- Entune Audio Plus
- Available Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite
- Smart Key with Pushbutton Start
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Two exterior colors: Blizzard Pearl and new Blue Streak Metallic
- Floor mats with logo and unique exterior badge
The Camry Special Edition will certainly be powered by a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission. Like all Toyota cars, the 2016 Camry Special Edition will certainly come conventional with the Star Safety System.
Production of the 2016 Toyota Camry Special Edition will certainly be restricted to around 12,000 devices and will certainly run from August 2015 to January 2016.
2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition
The renowned Toyota Corolla is the world’s very popular name plate of all-time with over 40 million offered considering that 1966. With its brand new 11th generation presented in 2014, the existing Corolla is the roomiest and most fuel-efficient ever.
Corolla will include more driving excitement with the launch of the 2016 Corolla Special Edition. Sporty styling functions, inside and out, enhance a spirited driving experience made possible with guiding wheel paddle shifters, rear disc brakes and Sport Driving Mode along with a variety of additional standard features.
Based on the stylish Corolla S Plus grade, the 2016 Corolla Special Edition will turn heads as it adds:
- Unique 17-inch alloy wheels with gloss black surface
- Black interior with red contrast stitching
- Red accentuated dashboard and door trim
- Smart Key System with pushbutton beginning
- Three colors: special Absolutely Red, Black Sand Pearl and Super White
- Special Edition floor mats with logo design and special exterior badge
Toyota’s Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite and power tilt/slide moonroof will be offered as choices.
The 2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition will certainly be produced between August and December 2015 and will be restricted to 8,000 units.
2016 Toyota Avalon will be reveal
In addition to the Camry and Corolla Special Editions, Toyota will certainly reveal the freshened 2016 Toyota Avalon premium mid-size sedan throughout a press conference in the Toyota display screen at Chicago’s McCormick Place on Thursday, Feb. 12 at 2:30 p.m. CST.
You may also like: